What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

droseraguys neps. 8/8/10

droseraguy

Illinois
Here are some of my babies. They all came from seed thanks to members here !

N. splendiana x (rokko x stenophylla)
HPIM0954.jpg

HPIM0953.jpg

N. splendiana ((veitchii x maxima) x veitchii)
HPIM0952.jpg

HPIM0944.jpg

HPIM0945.jpg

HPIM0940.jpg

HPIM0941.jpg

N. "viking"
HPIM0943.jpg

HPIM0942.jpg

N. rafflesiana 'nivea' x Miranda
HPIM0937.jpg

N. splendiana x mixta
Nspendianaxmixta.jpg

HPIM0947.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, nice neps! Great work!

You have a way with neps as well it seems droseraguy. :)

I really like the pitcher in the 4th pic. Lotsa potential.

nice neps but you mixed the raff x miranda up with the viking (mirabilis var. globosa) :p
my splendiana x [(veitchii x maxima) x veitchii] plants are all still very small :\
what conditions are you giving them?

Great growing.

I'm still growing bonsai Nep seedlings. What's your secret?

Nepguy, LOL!

Thanks guys, just got back from a couple days with the family at Turkey Run State Park in Indiana. It was hot but fun. The temps for all my plants are lowland 90's without much of a drop at night. I feed pretty regular with 1/4tsp orchid fert/gallon. The lights are just flourescent 4' tubes that are on 16 hours.
SirKristoff you may be right but that's how I have them labeled at the moment. I'll have to check with the person I got the raff. x miranda seed from to see if there are others that look like this.

I defer to your judgement SirKrisoff and the fact that both the sender or myself (more likely) got some tags switched. See the edited post for corrected names !

Back