What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trusmadiensis crosses: 3 inflating pitchers

thez_yo

instigator
Well, I don't have the whole triumvirate to show quite yet, but my babies are all inflating pitchers right now! After taking all my neps out to drain their drip trays, I discovered the tendrils...I've waited 7+ months on some of these guys to do something for me!

izumiae X Trusmadiensis:
P8140007.jpg

sibuyanensis X Trusmadiensis:
P8140004-1.jpg

ventricosa X Trusmadiensis:
P8140002-1.jpg

I hope they all grow in perfectly and I don't get any of those little-lid-syndrome pitchers...

Grats. Can't go wrong with tm hybrids. Let us know how they turn out.

ive got a iz x tm.....kinda small yet but showing promise.....but then again ive been pretty happy with most izumae crosses let alone TM crosses

I love TM crosses!
Keep us updated when they open.
My TM Neps are sulking from to much sun and heat right now.
Peace,
Zero

First one to pop open - ventXTM - I think it'll be a looker when it unfurls all the way :awesome:

P9020002.jpg

beautiful! I grow vent x TM and it is truly my favorite nepenthes i have. Fairly fast growing and amazing color with the oversized ribbed peristome. Keep up the good growing! cant wait to see what the uppers look like on these guys!

Ooooo. Ventricosa's homely genes never got taken for such a ride.:-O

So...just to finish this thread off for posterity:

izXtm is ugly and popped out a small pitcher with a deformed-small-lid syndrome:
P9280010.jpg

ventXtm is a gorgeous pitcher worthy of our undying adulation:
P9280008.jpg

and sibXtm...i think i just fell in love with a plant <3 :love:
P9280009.jpg

Beautiful plants, especially the last two. I hope my little TM species will grow enough large such that shows mature characterstics.

beautiful plants everyone

Back