What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

n.flava & n.jacquelineae small pitchers pics

......Weird, My jacq is one of my most reliable pitchering neps.......very weird. :0o:

......Weird, My jacq is one of my most reliable pitchering neps.......very weird. :0o:

Did you just get it or have you had it a while? Asking to see what you did with it when it was smaller because I think I remember a pic of it and it was pretty big..

Here it was this spring....

J1.jpg

Here it is now.....

Njacq01_29.jpg

It lost all it's pitchers after I got it but quickly grew more.

sure Exo, just hurt my feeling by telling me jac just doesnt like me and its all my fault.............. :D

BTW yours is alot larger than mine which still makes me think i might have an issue due to its small size...

sure Exo, just hurt my feeling by telling me jac just doesnt like me and its all my fault.............. :D

BTW yours is alot larger than mine which still makes me think i might have an issue due to its small size...

Small neps are always more finnicky than the bigger ones....well, unless it's N.rajah. ;)

Back