What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. x Miranda

pappydew

I hate bugs. Carnivorous plants get me.
What a beautiful specimen I received from Andrew. Has a pitcher in the back inflating as well. :boogie:

that is very nice , Andrew as in adnedarn ?

yep!

It's bigger than the one I've been growing for a year :0o:
Very nice plant!

Thanks Liz!

One of the mature pitchers is starting to dry up a bit. Temps around 80F but the humidity is probably only about 50%...is it just adjusting or should I be worried? Right now it is under a grow light until I can get the hanging pot all situated.

The new pitcher's still developing well as far as I can tell though. Same with the other mature pitcher...???

One of the mature pitchers is starting to dry up a bit. Temps around 80F but the humidity is probably only about 50%...is it just adjusting or should I be worried? Right now it is under a grow light until I can get the hanging pot all situated.

The new pitcher's still developing well as far as I can tell though. Same with the other mature pitcher...???

Probably adjusting.....pitcher loss happens all the time when neps are first recieved.

Yeah, i've never had a new nep not lose at least 1 pitcher.

Thanks guys!

Back