What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeeeeez, it's huge!!
And sooo prettyy!!!
Lookit all those pitchers :drool:

Awww Man! Now I have to get an amp! I have been resisting the temptation until I saw this post! :)

Ohman! That's sooooo lovely! I've got to get some superthrive! and an amp, eventually.

very nice guns, the shotgun reminds me of COD MW2 its probably not the m1014 without the grip but it looks like it lol. <-- too many videogames.

thats the amp when it was just starting the multiple growth points that are like small sized now right?

does superthrive work by foliage as well or by putting it into the pitchers?

very nice guns, the shotgun reminds me of COD MW2 its probably not the m1014 without the grip but it looks like it lol. <-- too many videogames.

thats the amp when it was just starting the multiple growth points that are like small sized now right?

does superthrive work by foliage as well or by putting it into the pitchers?

Those amps are actually different ones from what I showed you. I grew those ones over a year ago and ended up trading most of those. I also ended up selling some of those as well.

I use Superthrive both as a Root and Foliar feed. It also works well as a pitcher feed.

okay yea i picked some up today im gunna use it tomorrow on some of my neps, have you tried it on any other plants?

oh and another question is it safe to use after transplanting? just repotted all my neps a whopping 5 pots, 2 weeks ago.

Found some more awesome photos of plants that did well cause of the Superthrive.

a-127.jpg

b-118.jpg

c-101.jpg

d-85.jpg

e-73.jpg

f-63.jpg

g-54.jpg

h-42.jpg

i-38.jpg

j-32.jpg

k-29.jpg

l-24.jpg

n-15.jpg

o-12.jpg

p-12.jpg

Picture1377.jpg

Picture1378.jpg

Picture1379.jpg

Picture1380.jpg

Picture1381.jpg

Picture1382.jpg

Picture1384.jpg

Picture1385.jpg

wow look at all the happy cephs! being that the dews are in the same pot, im guessing they also recieved the treatment and faired well? did you spray it on the dews or did they just get whatever landed on them?

okay yea i picked some up today im gunna use it tomorrow on some of my neps, have you tried it on any other plants?

oh and another question is it safe to use after transplanting? just repotted all my neps a whopping 5 pots, 2 weeks ago.

Yes. Ive tried it on my Orange tree's and flowers, etc... It works great on all my plants. Making them grow really fast and larger than usual if I weren't using the stuff.

About the transplanting, Yes, its absolutely great for any use with your plants. I give it to new plants and cuttings as well. It works wonders.

Once my plants start looking good, I'mma bring you out here to make everything look all awesomely arranged.

lol i feel like your answering the same questions over and over again. but thanks alot ill just spray all my dews and neps tomorrow!

Some more pics

Picture1377.jpg

Picture1378.jpg

Picture1379.jpg

Picture1380.jpg

Picture1381.jpg

Picture1382.jpg

Picture1384.jpg

Picture1385.jpg

Picture1387.jpg

Picture1388.jpg

Picture1389.jpg

Picture1396.jpg

Picture1397.jpg

Picture1398.jpg

Picture1399.jpg

Picture1400.jpg

Picture1401.jpg

Picture1402.jpg

Picture1403.jpg

Picture1404.jpg

Picture1405.jpg

q-11.jpg

s-8.jpg

u-7.jpg

t-8.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

wow look at all the happy cephs! being that the dews are in the same pot, im guessing they also recieved the treatment and faired well? did you spray it on the dews or did they just get whatever landed on them?

LOL, Those dews actually look like that cause the small ones are Pygmies and just got done producing gemmae. The dews started ;looking better oncethey received higher light levels. But yes, even the dews love the Superthrive as well. Pings love it as well.

More pics

t-8.jpg

Now time for Lowii x Ventricosa Red EP cross

a-128.jpg

b-119.jpg

c-102.jpg

d-86.jpg

e-74.jpg

f-64.jpg

Now for some new pics just taken today. Some more pics of the Tenuis plants.

a-129.jpg

b-120.jpg

Upper pitcher inflating nicely

c-103.jpg

d-87.jpg

e-75.jpg

f-65.jpg

Wow. Just...wowwwwwwwwww.

looks like someone needs a nail clipper shipped to them lol.

Those Cephs are doing great! they are so dark :3, and again you show us impresive Neps^^ congrats Nepenthes101

Those Cephs are doing great! they are so dark :3 congrats Nepenthes101

Thanks. I love my Cephs. I now only have One Mature Hummers giant left and its coming back very nicely with tons of new crowns, Waiting on new pitchers. Just small ones at the moment, but should start Mature ones again soon I hope.

edwardsiana for a shiny nail clipper? =] =] =]

Back