What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go! In no particular order..

One of the good ones, N. spectabilis x veitchii:
Nspectabilisxveitchii1.jpg

A similar robust hybrid, N. veitchii x boschiana:
Nveitchiixboschiana2.jpg

I just repotted this and have high hopes, N. izumae x TM:
NizumaexTM.jpg

The next pitcher will be the real deal, but here is an almost-upper N. vogelii:
Nvogeliialmostupper.jpg

A promising young plant, N. truncata x TM:
NtruncataxTM2.jpg

This dwarfs all the plants around it:
NxDyeriana2.jpg

N. burkeii:
Nburkeii.jpg

N. sp. 1 bleeds like N. sanguinea:
Nsp1blood.jpg

more in a sec...

more next post

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

This N. truncata is a cutting from the specimen at the Berkeley Botanical Garden:
NtruncataBBG.jpg

Here are my N. truncata Queen x Kings:
NtruncataQxK3.jpg

Growing fond of N. Splendiana x Mixta not only for the pitchers...
NSplendianaxMixta2.jpg

... but also for the pink/red foliage:
NSplendianaxMixta.jpg

The following few are N. sp. Langkawi - showing several aspects of this unique plant.

First, this plant has longer tendrils than any nepenthes I grow:
NspLangkawi2.jpg

The long tendrils are really only on the lower pitchers, which are nice and red:
NspLangkawi3.jpg

The uppers, by contrast, are yellow and narrow, with redish undersides of the lids:
NspLangkawi4.jpg

I just repotted the one with the long tendrils - and it's roots looked thick and black like this:
NspLangkawiroots.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Max

Absolutely stunning! congratualtions, everything is beautiful, I especially enjoyed the vogelii!

very nice pics and great growin :-O, what size are your grow spaces , are any of these in terrariums? are there pics on here i can go to .
thank you for the share.:-D

Great plants!

The plant with the long tendrils, what is it's name?

Edit: Nevermind, I see the name now. And to think, I just got new glasses. LOL.

Congratulations on making me swallow my tongue :drool:

niiiice...also truncataXTM looks a lot like ventXTM eh?

N. sp. 1 bleeds like N. sanguinea:
Nsp1blood.jpg
Call the Vatican - I'm positive Nepenthes weeping blood is one of the seven signs! :D

Fantastic shots!

My old N. sanguinea nectar used to have a very sharp almost metallic tang how is this?

Wow; beautiful plants!!! Thanks for sharing.

Call the Vatican - I'm positive Nepenthes weeping blood is one of the seven signs! :D

Fantastic shots!

My old N. sanguinea nectar used to have a very sharp almost metallic tang how is this?

LOL. Who would of thought that a Nepenthes would take part in Delivering the message of the Second Coming, LOL.

Beautiful plants Max. :D

NizumaexTM.jpg

Is the black beauty hiding behind the red pitcher of the same plant?

Man.... Too many amazing plants! It's great to see some of those newer lesser known species doing their thing in cultivation. Absolutely love the cross with the red foliage...

All your plants look fantastic. I've never heard of the Lawgawak or however it's spelled. But it's very nice, love it. I'm going to repot some of my neps soon, but haven't had to deal with rootbound ones yet. So how did you repot yours? Looks like quite the chore to do without damaging roots.

:drool:

Man, Max, you never cease to amaze. Beautiful as always.

Back