PITCHER OF THE MONTH CONTEST January 2011
CONTEST BEGINS TODAY!
Rules of Entry:
1. Only ONE (1) PITCHER per member may be entered in any particular month.
2. All pictures must be taken in the month of entry into the contest.
3. Entries are restricted to cultivated plants.
4. Contestants may post as many times and as many pictures of their entry as they like until contest closing on 12/31/10
5. Sequential pictures showing opening of a pitcher are fine as long as all pictures are taken within the month of the contest.
6. If, for some reason, a single pitcher cannot be isolated and a group shot is necessary then, the particular pitcher entered must be clearly identified in your post.
7. Plant must have been grown by owner at least six months prior to photo.
8. Times of Contest and Poll openings and closings are to be understood as EST.
9. Judging by forum members and guests in a poll opening on 02/01/11, closing 02/07/11 and using the Condorcet Internet Voting Service (Beatpath/Schulze/CSSD completion rule). The THREE (3) most popular entries (... according to "proportional representation" ... http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/...rtional.html10) will be considered "Winners" and will be posted in the 'Hall of Fame" sub-board. *Coming Soon..
** Please remember to clearly identify your entry!!
Contest will be closed on January 31st at 12:00AM EST