What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hate not having a camera

:banana2: After years of growing I'll finally have my first flower on my red dragon. :banana2:

I wish i just had got around to buying a stinkin' camera.

You know, my wife and I were just discussing getting a new camera the other day. I don't think we will now after reviewing our upcoming budget but if we do I would have no problem sending you our old one. It isn't top of the line but it is a functional point and click Nikon CoolPix. It's what I used to take the pictures I post on TF. I'll let you know if we do go through with a purchase.

xvart.

I'll trade you my camera for that red dragon. :jester:

You know, my wife and I were just discussing getting a new camera the other day. I don't think we will now after reviewing our upcoming budget but if we do I would have no problem sending you our old one. It isn't top of the line but it is a functional point and click Nikon CoolPix. It's what I used to take the pictures I post on TF. I'll let you know if we do go through with a purchase.

xvart.

That would be stellar.

I hope to have more cuttings this summer.

With decent cameras being built in to most phones now, there is a plethora of used cameras available for a song. Do some homework & eBay, Craigslist & local want ads are your friends ... :-O

Or at the least, perhaps a friend could drop by and take a few shots for you with theirs?

Back