What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It came it came!!

My new N. hamata came!!

100_6967.jpg

100_6966.jpg

100_6965.jpg

100_6968.jpg

100_6969.jpg

Quite the plant you got there! Take care of it and keep us updated!

Thats beautiful!

I am most thoroughly jealous. That is a beautiful Hamata, mass :D

OOoo! That's a beauty.

Sharp teeth ... :0o: & nice green leaves - very healthy looking. Congrats!:awesome:

Looks amazing man. Congrats. :)

Though i would not have spent 400$ on a plant that had a single growth point without the main vine, it is a very beautiful plant though... Congrats

Though i would not have spent 400$ on a plant that had a single growth point without the main vine, it is a very beautiful plant though... Congrats

That was just his asking price bud.. Everyone knows to ask for more than what you'll except. Lucky me I'm smart and knew just what to offer, and it wasn't even close to $400! I wasn't about to pay that much either. Let's just say I got a hell of a deal on it. ;)

Mass, congrats! Looks like a really good specimen of N. Hamata.

BTW, in reference to the price, you would do well in Jamaica. My wife and I went there and you can get really cool stuff if you know how to barter. Why pay the asking price when you don't have to ;)

That was just his asking price bud.. Everyone knows to ask for more than what you'll except. Lucky me I'm smart and knew just what to offer, and it wasn't even close to $400! I wasn't about to pay that much either. Let's just say I got a hell of a deal on it. ;)

The art of haggling is a good one to have....I've made some nice scores myself that way.

Congrats. It's a beautiful plant! :)

Wow... just wow... healthy nep!

Epic Win!
The only thing better than that gorgeous eyecandy is that the title made me giggle :3
It's absolutely magnificent, and I can't wait to see updates

Epic Win!
The only thing better than that gorgeous eyecandy is that the title made me giggle :3
It's absolutely magnificent, and I can't wait to see updates

Tsk.. Your so naughty.

WOW I wish mine were that big!

Weren't you just selling your 1"-ers though? ???

Looks hungry.

Back