What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I LOVE the Dubia and Boschiana. But, my humidity keeps me from having Tropicals inside the house.

Wow! Is that boschiana a BE seedgrown? If so, it's much more colorful than mine! :p

That clip x (clip x eymae) is drool-worthy. :D

Thanks!

I'm not sure Dex...Zero said they were three plants, so I just assumed three seeds had germinated really close together and hadn't been separated.

Well in that case.... You are now in the lead! :D

Cute little plants! N. boschiana x densiflora is pretty shnazzy.

awgaupp--That was my thought exactly. Thanks!

Sketch, thank you! Although, I will say that mine are just growing in my house without any extra humidity. The key is to slowly acclimate them.

Clue--Thanks and yes it is a BE seed grown boschiana. Less colorful or not, I'm really curious to see some of the siblings. You'll have to share some pics! :)
And I know! I was so amazed when clipeata x (clipeata x eymae) opened that I actually starting working on a painting of it.

Dex...I may have a higher number of glabrata, but yours are still much bigger than mine.
Shnazzy? Oh yeah. It's definitely a swanky hybrid. ;)

Back