What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Female Nepenthes tenuis. LOTS!!!! of upper pitchers

Took some new pics of the 2 Nepenthes tenuis plants. The Female Nepenthes tenuis is getting quite tall now.

a-160.jpg

b-149.jpg

c-128.jpg

d-112.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow..you are growing the hell outa that thing.....AWESOME! :-O

Quite amazing plants.

What cute little pitchers it makes :p

Can't wait til mine gets past poutey-rosette-stage.

What cute little pitchers it makes :p

Can't wait til mine gets past poutey-rosette-stage.

Why thank you,hehe. I cant wait to see you post more pics of your Tenuis. Feel free to post pics of yours in here.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Wow..you are growing the hell outa that thing.....AWESOME! :-O

Thanks, I'll be keeping you updated in the next upcoming months.

Does it ever try to latch on to the chain link fence behind it?

Quite amazing plants.

Thanks, Now I just cant wait for her to flower, It's about time that seed grown Tenuis plants enter cultivation.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Does it ever try to latch on to the chain link fence behind it?

No. I grow it in one of my greenhouses. I only took them out to photograph :D

im kinda surprised that the plant hasnt produced basals yet. very interesting....

im kinda surprised that the plant hasnt produced basals yet. very interesting....

Yeah, me to. I cant wait till she does. When she does, I will be doing cuttings of her. The more mother plants I get going of female Tenuis, the better.

:pics: of the greenhouse? :-O

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

By the way nice Nepenthes.

:pics: of the greenhouse? :-O

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

By the way nice Nepenthes.

Will do :D They're both portable ones like yours, and thanks for the compliment,hehe. One of my fav species indeed.

a-155.jpg

Great job man. I always love seeing shots of your plants. Especially that tenuis.....quite a cute little plant. :)

Great job man. I always love seeing shots of your plants. Especially that tenuis.....quite a cute little plant. :)

Thanks so much. My next thread will be on my L/L Female Pure Truncata :-D And hopefully soon my Female Eymae when she fully roots.

Here's my baby in a 3" pot

P3020002.jpg

May 13th 2010 is the date on this following pic when I first got it, so for about... 10 months now. It's been unhappy the past month with the cold it's had (60 by day, 45 by night), but I think it's slowly getting bigger nonetheless :-D

P5130005.jpg

Nice. I love neps.

Before my hiatus they were little itty bitty rosettes.. now i come back and WHAT THE HELL?

I love that plant!! Will you sell cuttings of her someday Nepenthes101??

Back