What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed Grown Nepenthes inermis, finally!!

Hello everyone. Today I noticed some of my Nepenthes inermis seeds germinating. This is just a couple of them. I have around 8 or 9 more that are coming up as well. lets hope that I have both a female and male Nepenthes inermis in there.

a-174.jpg

b-157.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! How long did it take?

I have a mess of them around 2 months old. I'm sure between us we can get both sexes !

Congrats! How long did it take?

Thanks!! Took around 3 months. I'm waiting on a bunch more to sprout.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

I have a mess of them around 2 months old. I'm sure between us we can get both sexes !

Congrats!! How many do you have growing?

Awesome!

I have 13 good sized seedlings. The weak ones have already dropped off so, the remaining 13 should all be good to go.

I have 13 good sized seedlings. The weak ones have already dropped off so, the remaining 13 should all be good to go.

I wish you really good luck on those remaining babies. Lets hope that we both get more sprouts going. I bet we both have a breeding pair of Nepenthes inermis and don't even know it yet,LOL.

With odds like that, I would say so ! Maybe several pairs !

With odds like that, I would say so ! Maybe several pairs !

I sowed like 6 pods of Nepenthes inermis, so I'm expecting alot more seedlings, who knows how many pairs there will be in the future :D

Damn, you should have Plenty ! I only sowed like 50 seeds !

Damn, you should have Plenty ! I only sowed like 50 seeds !

LOL, I'm desperately trying for a female and male Nepenthes inermis. Especially a female. I did a new headcount and there is 12 of them so far.

Just counted them this morning and I now have 14 sprouts. Lets hope for more!

Very well done!! 14 little plantlets is a success! Lets hope more start to sprout and that you will be lucky enough to mantain them till mature.

Back