What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hairy Nepenthes hamata or Nepenthes edwardsiana?

Eh, I always forget it's in Euros! LOL

I've never ordered just one from overseas, make it worth it and order a boxful Don't know if he still gives free shipping on orders of 250 EUROS or more but I will be finding out soon enough.

He does... whatcha gettin' ? :poke:
He's shipping this April already for orders that were placed in the winter, so if you haven't put in your order yet you'll probably have to wait til mid-Summer or something. (I think last year he had four ship dates - spring, early summer, roasting-hot-end-of-summer, and fall.)

He does... whatcha gettin' ? :poke:
He's shipping this April already for orders that were placed in the winter, so if you haven't put in your order yet you'll probably have to wait til mid-Summer or something. (I think last year he had four ship dates - spring, early summer, roasting-hot-end-of-summer, and fall.)

I placed my order beginning of March when he was gone. Mine shipped on March 30. Said I should have it in April.

Back