What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wanted to post a few plants. I will add more soon.

All plants are grown indoors under lights.

Nepenthes burbidgeae x edwardsiana
nepenthes-burbidgeae-x-edwardsiana.jpg

Nepenthes burbidgeae - WC Seed (Puts 4 or less pitchers a year)
nepenthes-burbidgeae.jpg

Nepenthes copelandii - Seed
nepenthes-copelandii.jpg

Nepenthes fusca - WC Seed
nepenthes-fusca.jpg

Nepenthes hamata- Young BE Release
nepenthes-hamata.jpg

Nepenthes jamban
nepenthes-jamban.jpg

Nepenthes lowii x truncata - EP's Wide-Peristome
nepenthes-lowii-x-truncata.jpg

Nepenthes maxima - tentena (Inermediate pitcher on the second growth vine)
nepenthes-maxima-tentena.jpg

Nepenthes mikei
nepenthes-mikei.jpg

Nepenthes singalana
nepenthes-singalana.jpg

Nepenthes vetichii - WC Seed
nepenthes-veitchii.jpg

Nepenthes x trusmadiensis - Clone 2
nepenthes-x-trusmadiensis.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Wow, the Nepenthes are definitely responding well to your growing conditions. Everything looks great. Love the jamban.

That is a wicked collection you have yourself there :) I need to find me a lovely burb. I am jealous!

...wow, absolutely stunning... I can't even choose a favourite... great job!

Thank you very much for sharing.

Very ... superb! They all have that lovely red tinge they get when they're exposed to enough light + 5 :p

Fantastic plants Mr. Smith. Wow!! well done.

wow Michael.. Everything looks great. I'd love to see the entire grow space.

great looking neps, especially that burb :O

Dang...when Emily said you had nice plants, she wasn't exaggerating! And seed grown to boot! I'm liking that burbie!

Very, very nice pitchers! The jamban and fusca have to be my favorites.

A lot of times I just glance at pictures, I truly enjoyed examining these!

Wow! Nice Nepenthes!

I hope/can't wait for my tiny N. burbidgeae x edwardsiana to get that terrific shape that yours has.

Your N. burbidgeae is pure gorgeous, and that variety of N. maxima is totally bizarre, I've not seen one like it!

Is it just me, or are plants from WC seed just.....better?

That Burb it totally drool worthy. :drool:

Anyone growing Nepenthes izumiae x veitchii? This hybrid should be a good one. Kinda looking like a chubby singalana right now, but grows pretty quick.
nepenthes-izumiaexveitchii.jpg

Also, Nepenthes edwardsiana update. Just made a nice jump and the newest leaves seen in the background are getting big. This pitcher is a little larger then 2".
nepenthes-edwardsiana.jpg

Spectacular plants! Might I ask, what's the growing media used for that N. singalana?

Is it just me, or are plants from WC seed just.....better?

That Burb it totally drool worthy. :drool:

Forgive me for not knowing. But what does WC stand for? Can't say I'm familar with that abbreviation.

Ooh.. small eddie pitchers are green? I actually like the contrast the red in the teeth is getting from the pitcher :p

Forgive me for not knowing. But what does WC stand for? Can't say I'm familar with that abbreviation.

I second that dash... wistuba clone maybe?

-- Quite the collection!

Super plants!

WC=wild collected (seed)

dvg

Thanks guys.

WC is for Wild Collected.. or WCS for Wild Collected Seed. probably need a better abbreviation for that...?

Most my plants are growing in live sphagnum from here in Virginia. I have also used perlite and sphagnum too on a few plants. I find the medium really doesn't matter too much but others may argue that one.

It would be awesome if just the peristome was red and the pitcher stayed green.... but the entire pitcher will eventually turn orange / red.

Back