What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow, I would've never guessed there was that many pings hiding over there. Some of them are huge too! Looks almost like a lettuce patch instead of a ping patch

I couldn't believe it either, Michelle. One of the 4" pots contained at least ten plants....

I will make sure to put a couple aside for you.

Wow, I would've never guessed there was that many pings hiding over there. Some of them are huge too! Looks almost like a lettuce patch instead of a ping patch

Have I ever mentioned how awesome you are? :awesome:

N ventricosa red x ovate after darkening up a bit….
DSC09701_zps718c5404.jpg

DSC09703_zps345807ff.jpg

N Mata Hari
DSC09700_zps1110800f.jpg

N glandulifera x boschiana
DSC09695_zps6e8856ba.jpg

N rafflesiana
DSC09693_zps6a323c9f.jpg

DSC09692_zpsfa5e8885.jpg

N alata boschiana mimic
DSC09690_zps5951fe31.jpg

N Black Beauty
DSC09689_zps6e50adac.jpg

N Whisper
DSC09683_zpsc3de399f.jpg

I said it once but ill say it again. That N ventricosa red x ovate is breathtaking.
Your whisper is also fantastic.

Very nice!
I wonder if glandulifera x boschiana is tissue cultured because mine looks exactly like yours.

Jcal - The N ventricosa red x ovata is certainly one of my favorites. I think it is pretty hard to go wrong with ovata in the mix....

Heli - I am uncertain about the N glandulifera x boschiana's background. It is a fairly recent acquisition and I didn't get any information about its background.... In fact, this is the first pitcher in my care. I think it has great potental.

N Sunset
DSC09718_zpsae1a0bce.jpg

DSC09717_zpsf4b846ff.jpg

N spathulata x spectabilis
DSC09714_zps3ed00db6.jpg

N Gaya "Buddha"
DSC09711_zpsc9a1624f.jpg

N eymae x (jacquelineae x izumiae)
DSC09708_zps5bc81097.jpg

You have 'Buddha'? I love that one.

Yes, I got the 'Buddha' in a trade about a year ago. I really like its shape and colors....

I like that sunset. Is that part sumatrana?

Given your affinity for strips it is no surprise you like the Sunset... It is another of Sam's beautiful crosses. It also reminds me of sumatrana, but is made up of the following: (spathulata x spectabilis) x (albomarginata x' eustachya).

I like that sunset. Is that part sumatrana?

lol.. yeah.
you know me all too well brotha.

How are the leaves on your "Sunset?" Sam had this one plant saved that he wasn't selling with these fantastic almost totally purple leaves.

That raff is fantastic! Great color.

Keith your plants are awesome my friend! I soooo look forward to when my plants are large enough to do another trade with you! It was like Christmas last trade!!

How are the leaves on your "Sunset?" Sam had this one plant saved that he wasn't selling with these fantastic almost totally purple leaves.

The leaves on my N Sunset are standard green; nothing special. I have couple of other plants with redish leaves that I really like...

Keith your plants are awesome my friend! I soooo look forward to when my plants are large enough to do another trade with you! It was like Christmas last trade!!

Thanks JB! I was working behind the garage trying to trim back the jungle, but got chased in by heave rains. I managed to get about 70 cuttings in all this weekend. I hope to get to the main growing area next weekend, but that will depend on next week's homework load....

Thanks Sundrew! Raffs are some of my favorites; great shape and so many different colors...

They are awesome, I'm working on my collection of them. Do you know what form this is?

Back