User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 337 to 344 of 433

Thread: From Keith's Shade House

  1. #337
    ellisonk001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mililani Hawaii
    Posts
    1,103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Michelle! We will have to try to get everyone together for a BBQ sometime in the coming weeks.....
    Check out my Growlist

  2. #338
    divaskid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellisonk001 View Post
    Thanks Michelle! We will have to try to get everyone together for a BBQ sometime in the coming weeks.....
    Awesome! I'm always up for a good BBQ
    ~Michelle (AKA Geva or Jennifer)

    Grow/Trade List

    Picture Thread

  3. #339
    Cthulhu138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    3,413
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great looking plants Keith ! I especially like the faizaliana and fusca. Nepenthes alata "boschiana mimic" has been reclassified as Nepenthes graciliflora. Good thing too because "boschinana mimic" made no sense. I never saw even the slightest resemblance to N.boschiana in that plant.

  4. #340
    Whimgrinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,875
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonderful stuff, Keith! Thanks for the tour. :-)
    FYI, the cutting of Splendiana X Mixta you sent me many months ago is doing beautifully and is turning out to be one of my favorites. It has such a unique rusty red pitcher coloring! Love it.

    Good to see you,
    Paul

  5. #341
    corky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    warwickshire,england
    Posts
    1,344
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great update Keith,strange because i was wondering why i had not seen any of your updates,glad all is well

  6. #342
    ellisonk001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mililani Hawaii
    Posts
    1,103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu138 View Post
    Great looking plants Keith ! I especially like the faizaliana and fusca. Nepenthes alata "boschiana mimic" has been reclassified as Nepenthes graciliflora. Good thing too because "boschinana mimic" made no sense. I never saw even the slightest resemblance to N.boschiana in that plant.
    Thanks for the info, looks like I will have to update my records / tag.
    Check out my Growlist

  7. #343
    ellisonk001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mililani Hawaii
    Posts
    1,103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whimgrinder View Post
    Wonderful stuff, Keith! Thanks for the tour. :-)
    FYI, the cutting of Splendiana X Mixta you sent me many months ago is doing beautifully and is turning out to be one of my favorites. It has such a unique rusty red pitcher coloring! Love it.

    Good to see you,
    Paul
    Glad to hear it is doing well for you Paul. It is certainly one of my favorites. I recently lost my parent plant, but lucky had taken a cutting that is doing very well. I love the vivid colors!
    Check out my Growlist

  8. #344
    ellisonk001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mililani Hawaii
    Posts
    1,103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good afternoon everyone! I sure miss getting to the forums, but have been busy with night school and rarely have time… President’s Day gave me a bit of a break so I finally get to work on my plants a bit and snap a few pictures. It was overcast so the colors are a bit flat, but they are doing very well given the limited time I have to care for them.

    Of course I couldn’t have don’t it without the help of Ellie (black and tan) and Peanut (cream).




    N x Trallians - (spectabilis x tobaica) x mira


    N x 'Mata Hari' - (Splendiana x ventricosa)


    N ventricosa x glandulifera


    N spectabilis x talangensis


    N boschiana


    N pectinata Purple x truncata


    N lowii x campanulata



    N. singalana X (ventricosa X sibuyanesis)



    N x gaya 'Buddha'


    N veitchii xx tiveyi


    N x splendiana x ? (maxima, or x rokko, or spec x veichii)


    N densiflora x truncata


    N x Briggsiana 'Peter D'Amato'


    N tentaculata 'Murud'


    N x Song of Melancholy



    N adrianii


    N x Whisper - (veitchii xx Tiveyi) x (eymae x veitchii)
    Check out my Growlist

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •