User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 345 to 352 of 433

Thread: From Keith's Shade House

  1. #345
    ellisonk001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mililani Hawaii
    Posts
    1,103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    N x Anubis - spathulata (thorelii x densiflora)


    N x Riddler - spathulata x (veitchii xx tiveyi)


    N x Clarabell - (clipeata x ventricosa) x Leessii


    N x ali’i - (kampotiana x maxima) x sanguine


    N x splendiana xx mixta


    N spectabilis (Sinabung) x truncata


    N clipeata x eymae


    N hirsuta


    N benstonei


    N eymae x ephippiata


    N albomarginata – Red


    N truncata x veitchii


    N ventricosa x ephippiata


    N hamata





    N Puna - maxima x (tobaica x talangensis)


    N sanguinea "blood red"

    Check out my Growlist

  2. #346
    sarracenia lover dionae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    1,963
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So many great plants Keith. How big is the hybrid I sent you now? Betting its a monster.

  3. #347
    divaskid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing as usual! They're all great but I love the N. clipeata x eymae and SOM. They look very happy.

    How are you growing highlands like hamata and lowlands like bicalcarata in the same space? I must know your secrets!
    ~Michelle (AKA Geva or Jennifer)

    Grow/Trade List

    Picture Thread

  4. #348
    ellisonk001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mililani Hawaii
    Posts
    1,103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dionae View Post
    So many great plants Keith. How big is the hybrid I sent you now? Betting its a monster.
    Thanks for the kind words.

    That hybrid is about 4' tall now. I will have to try to post some pictures.
    Check out my Growlist

  5. #349
    ellisonk001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mililani Hawaii
    Posts
    1,103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by divaskid View Post
    Amazing as usual! They're all great but I love the N. clipeata x eymae and SOM. They look very happy.

    How are you growing highlands like hamata and lowlands like bicalcarata in the same space? I must know your secrets!
    Michelle, I really like the shape and color of the clipeata x eymae. I have a basal if you are interested....

    As for the highlanders and lowlanders growing together, your guess is as good as mine.... The lowlanders don't like our chilly weather this time of year and the highlanders don't like the heat of summer, but I guess my conditions are close enough to intermediate that is all averages out over time. These plants are a lot tougher than we sometimes give them credit for.
    Check out my Growlist

  6. #350
    divaskid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellisonk001 View Post
    Michelle, I really like the shape and color of the clipeata x eymae. I have a basal if you are interested....

    As for the highlanders and lowlanders growing together, your guess is as good as mine.... The lowlanders don't like our chilly weather this time of year and the highlanders don't like the heat of summer, but I guess my conditions are close enough to intermediate that is all averages out over time. These plants are a lot tougher than we sometimes give them credit for.
    I'd be very interested in a basal if you're willing to part with it . I still have a couple of plants set aside for you as well (still interested in N 'Regan'?). We should meet up sometime.

    That makes more sense that your conditions are intermediate. I keep forgetting it can get cooler where you are
    Great growing on that hamata! I'm still not brave enough to take a plunge on that one!
    ~Michelle (AKA Geva or Jennifer)

    Grow/Trade List

    Picture Thread

  7. #351
    ellisonk001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mililani Hawaii
    Posts
    1,103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Michelle,

    I will set aside the clipeata x eymae basal for you. I also have several rooted cuttings that you are welcome to look through. I agree, it is past due for a get together. Or just getting together to talk plants. I would like to see your set up in person.... I work a crazy schedule now, but usually have at least one weekend day off. Let me know when you have some time and I am sure we can work something out.
    Check out my Growlist

  8. #352
    divaskid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! I'd love for you to come over some time. I'll PM you.
    ~Michelle (AKA Geva or Jennifer)

    Grow/Trade List

    Picture Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •