What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad you like the uppers Greg. However, that is not Black Dragon (N izumiae x truncata) it is N izumiae x maxima.....

Ugh! My mistake!

Love the color on the izumiae x maxima (Black Knight) though still....

Omg Keith those are awesome!!!! Very very nice!

Last edited:
WOW the N. boschiana is beautiful I hope mine turn out as nice!

I'd like to see the N aristolohioides x sibuyanensis and the N. alata Q x truncata a year or two from now and see what becomes of them, lots of potential in those two crosses.

Keith, that splendiana X maxima is amazing! Thanks for giving us a glimpse of your rich Nepenthes heaven!

Looking good. Is that the N. ventricosa x inermis cutting you got from me a while back in a trade? Looks like it likes it's new home!

what an awesome collection you have, all those plants look great

Thanks for all your kind comments! I really appreciate them.

Swords - I agree, they are really showing a lot of potential. I will continue to provide update so you can see their progress.

Damon - unfortunately the cutting I got from you did not root. However, this was also an unrooted cutting that I got around the same time frame. Strange how cutting with the same parentage in the same terrarium at the same time and one rooted and one didn't....

N. sibuyanensis x maxima looks insane! Love the hood patterning.

Thanks for all your kind comments! I really appreciate them.

Swords - I agree, they are really showing a lot of potential. I will continue to provide update so you can see their progress.

Damon - unfortunately the cutting I got from you did not root. However, this was also an unrooted cutting that I got around the same time frame. Strange how cutting with the same parentage in the same terrarium at the same time and one rooted and one didn't....

So sorry.

Wowwwwwwwwww... *-*
I mean, EVERYTHING is just... :drool:
But especially those Raffs...gosh!

Keith,

Since I’m just a hobby grower I normally don’t have very much to contribute to these posts, but I had to put in my two cents. I can’t think of any words to describe your collection, that have not been used over and over again. I just wanted to thank you for sharing these real pictures with all of us. Many of us may never get to see these plants in other than a CP book. Thank you for your perseverance in making the hobby so great.
One last thing, please thank your wife for being so tolerant. We all appreciate her for playing her part.

Bill Cleveland
Helis and Cephs

Bill,

I seem to always say the same thing over and over too; "thanks for your kind words"! It really is a labor of love, as I am sure many of you understand. I enjoy taking care of these beautiful plants and seeing all the surprises they have in store for me. I also enjoy seeing the beautiful pictures posted by other members so it is the least I can do to post when I get the time.

Thank you for the beautiful plants you sent me. I will try to include some of them in an upcoming post.

I will also pass on your kind words to my wife, but she will probably shake her head and mumble under her breath. She really doesn't have much interest in the plants, but is very tolerant of my, shall we say obsession...

Thanks again to everyone for their comments, it really means a lot coming for this community of dedicated CPers.

A couple of things that caught my eye today….

N northiana
DSC07970.jpg

N densiflora
DSC07975.jpg

N aristolochioides x (ventricosa'Red~!# x talangensis)
DSC07978.jpg

N x Whisper [(veitchii xx Tiveyi) x (eymae x veitchii)]
DSC07984.jpg

DSC07987.jpg

DANG!! Your 'Whisper' is WAY ahead of my 2. Can't wait for them to look like that. :hail:

I finally got a chance to snap a couple shot of pitchers that were looking nice as we move into the holiday season. I hope you enjoy them.

N sanguinea Orange (left) and N alata x khasiana (right)
DSC08284.jpg

N 'Manny Herrera'
DSC08277.jpg

N (x rokko xx Dyeriana) x ventricosa red
DSC08273.jpg

DSC08274.jpg

N maxima x spathulata
DSC08268.jpg

N x rokko
DSC08262.jpg

DSC08264.jpg

N x rufescens
DSC08260.jpg

N spectabilis x tobaica
DSC08257.jpg

N reinwardtiana
DSC08253.jpg

N ventricosa (k) x alata
DSC08250.jpg

N x mixta
DSC08248.jpg

N x Song of Melancholy
DSC08246.jpg

N hamata
DSC08241.jpg

N spathulata x truncata
DSC08237.jpg

N ampullaria Brunei Red
DSC08234.jpg

N truncata
DSC08233.jpg

N ‘Mark Lang’
DSC08228.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

N khasiana x truncata
DSC08223.jpg

N St Pacificus
DSC08220.jpg

N ali’I
DSC08217.jpg

N x splendiana xx mixta
DSC08214.jpg

N mirabilis x alata
DSC08210.jpg

A couple Non-CPs also caught my eye….
Orthophytum Blaze
DSC08287.jpg

DSC08289.jpg

Billbergia lietzei var Chlorantha
DSC08266.jpg

Tiger Jaws, Faucaria tigrina

DSC08198.jpg

Really terrific plants as always. :hail:

However, N. ventricosa (K) x alata - I just don't see any alata in that plant at all. :scratch: Looks like a nice ventricosa to me.

Still in love with your SOM and Whisper. Mine are finally picking up the pace again.

Dexenthes - I agree, not much alata influince in the ventricosa (k) x alata - I really like the deep red color...

Mass - the SOM and Whisper are a couple of my favorites; never a bad pitcher. They just seem to keep getting better and better.

Thanks for your kind words!

Amazing plants ! I just spent the last 40 minutes admiring this post :drool:

Back