User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 70

Thread: Trusmadiensis Hybrids

  1. #9
    icemansyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Upstate, New York
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sure is a popular hybrid! I'll have to take a better photo of mine to post! What are your growing conditions like Brokken?

    ---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

    D'oh! Actually, now that I look at the photos I think I know why Brokken's is faster. His pitcher looks to show more of the izumiae parentage. Rattler and I show more of the Trusmadiensis. I'm guessing the TM is a slower grower. Here is a not-so-great photo of mine that I took a few weeks ago:

    [IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

  2. #10
    Brokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    1,579
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rattler: I try to keep my GH at no more than about 85 degrees during the day and at night it drops to the 50's or so. During the day, humidity may fluctuate between 40% and 60% and at night between 80% and 90%.

    Ice: You could be right - it's possible that yours take after TM more, but I have to say: Mine looked a lot like yours when it was younger and seems to have changed over time: Peristome has become thinner and the pitchers more elongated:





    I also have a pure TM and it too grows pretty fast for me.
    "There is no pain as great as being alive,
    no burden heavier than that of conscious life. "
    -Rubén Darío-

  3. #11
    rattler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    missing, presumed dead
    Posts
    8,554
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brokken, your greenhouse sounds like my basement plant room only my dip is into the low 60's not 50's but i cant imagine that being the deal breaker......guess i just got a slow one.....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

  4. #12
    Brokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    1,579
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler View Post
    Brokken, your greenhouse sounds like my basement plant room only my dip is into the low 60's not 50's but i cant imagine that being the deal breaker......guess i just got a slow one.....
    Rattler: It is also possible that we're simply talking in terms that are ambiguous. What do _you_ consider slow? Mine puts out about a leaf and pitcher every 3 months or so.

    Okay, here's some more TM crosses:

    Ventricosa x Trusmadiensis - otherwise known as 'Sabre'. This is clone "C"



    Ventricosa x Trusmadiensis. - or Sabre clone "A"



    Thorelii x Trusmadiensis.



    Maxima x Trusmadiensis.



    and... the real McCoy - N. 'Trusmadiensis' itself:

    "There is no pain as great as being alive,
    no burden heavier than that of conscious life. "
    -Rubén Darío-

  5. #13
    icemansyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Upstate, New York
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brokken View Post
    Rattler: I try to keep my GH at no more than about 85 degrees during the day and at night it drops to the 50's or so. During the day, humidity may fluctuate between 40% and 60% and at night between 80% and 90%.

    Ice: You could be right - it's possible that yours take after TM more, but I have to say: Mine looked a lot like yours when it was younger and seems to have changed over time: Peristome has become thinner and the pitchers more elongated:





    I also have a pure TM and it too grows pretty fast for me.
    Hmmm...guess I'll just have to wait and see. Love your pure TM! Is that a seed grown one?

  6. #14
    Brokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    1,579
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icemansyr View Post
    Hmmm...guess I'll just have to wait and see. Love your pure TM! Is that a seed grown one?
    Thanks! It's actually clone 2.
    "There is no pain as great as being alive,
    no burden heavier than that of conscious life. "
    -Rubén Darío-

  7. #15

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey here is my clone of Ventricosa x Trusmadiensis(EP SG)
    I bought 1 cutting and manged 2 make 4 out of the one i got (took me a long time 2 get this awesome plant)
    here is the biggest pitcher so far






    adi

  8. #16
    mass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,144
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Brok, this is my Sabre.. do you know what clone it is? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...709/sabre2.jpg

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •