What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More snazzy new plants!

this could always be brought up with the better business burro if all else fails, i was about to place a large order with them now im having second thoughts as to not doing it. their list looks amazing but if they just chop off growth tips and send plants that clearly are not as described (growth tips being removed) then no way will i support a company in that manor. I would rather get plants of ebay from people i know or just take my money else ware, either way from word of mouth trust is lost i hope they realize its bad edict to be doing this

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

haha oops bureau

The two topped plants have now finally put out some new growth from a couple of nodes, no full new leaves or pitchers yet but they're making a good run for it. I suppose by mid Sept or October I will have the first tiny pitchers to photo that have been made in my care. I'm still stunned that anyone would imagine doing such a thing is a good business practice just so they can say "nothing is out of stock". Headless plants should be considered non-sale stock until they have begun growing well again - it'll have been 5 months before I see the first pitchers on these. I don't care if he wants to propagate a big plant into many small ones, just don't list them as available if they're clearly not ready to go out yet. I would much rather be told "they're not ready" than be sent something like these again. I wonder if my mushrooms in the moss curse can be traced back to him as well since his is the only foreign soil/pots I've ever had in my tanks...

The screwed up N. boschiana seedling seems to have straightened out and is beginning to grow evenly now.

Back