Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EP Availability List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EP Availability List

Wowzers!! Has anybody looked at the Exotica Plants Hybrid Availability List lately? I just went to their website last night and saw they now have 11 PAGES worth of hybrids! Last time I was on the site it only had 6 pages. There are some AMAAAZING hybrids on there....especially the rooted cuttings. I don't have the space or the $$$ to buy many so I have to decide which one (or two) I'll get next. Do you guys have any MUST HAVES you've spotted on the updated list??

Hear the Call of Nepenthes carnivoure12's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw, they have N. glandilufera, and the Black albomarginata, both beautiful plants!

They also have N. talangensis x hamata, which looks as awesome as it is expensive Oh and they brough back N. ventricosa x xtrusmandiensis!
    -Carnivoure12
    →Growlist

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want N.tentaculata a & b
    And and and N.alata x stenophylla!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I can see looks good but the hybrids catalog ends at page 4 on my computer, the other 7 pages say "an error occured while trying to visit this page please inform the website owners." or something like that.

I ran across a couple "interesting" websites while trying to find the right one for these guys, kids underage should look this plant site up using google or something instead of trying blind stabs at URLs...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried checking either yesterday or the day before and the site was down for updates, now I see why..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are some nice additions to that list...

...this little number caught my eye.

link

dvg

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man! I wish we could have glandulifera offered before. Damn! Damn!! Baaah...lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vraev View Post
    Man! I wish we could have glandulifera offered before. Damn! Damn!! Baaah...lol!
    Seriously. That rooted cutting is pricey!

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by carnivoure12 View Post
    I just saw, they have N. glandilufera, and the Black albomarginata, both beautiful plants!

They also have N. talangensis x hamata, which looks as awesome as it is expensive Oh and they brough back N. ventricosa x xtrusmandiensis!

Yeah that N. glandulifera is very tempting. Same goes for the N. talangensis x hamata. Wish both weren't soooo pricey.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    What I can see looks good but the hybrids catalog ends at page 4 on my computer, the other 7 pages say "an error occured while trying to visit this page please inform the website owners." or something like that.

I ran across a couple "interesting" websites while trying to find the right one for these guys, kids underage should look this plant site up using google or something instead of trying blind stabs at URLs...
    Haha...Exotica Panties?? Oh the possibilities are limitless!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast