What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where to buy a hamata

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a place to buy a hamata where the shipping will be a reasonable price and will be a heathy plant. If anyone knows of a place could you please help me out.

Thanks
Aaron

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a place to buy a hamata where the shipping will be a reasonable price and will be a heathy plant. If anyone knows of a place could you please help me out.

Thanks
Aaron

I bought mine from Wistuba in Germany. One of the few places that has a near constant supply. Mine arrived healthy and is growing fine. All together, with shipping it came out to $70 US. Not sure how the currency exchange will work out now. Last place I saw state side that had hamata available, was a certain nursery in northwest Oregon. They wanted $145, not including shipping. Good luck

thanks for your reply, ill probably end up using that.

There were a bunch up for sale on pitcherplants forum by a private grower not too long ago (a week ago maybe?). I got plants from him before... pricey for the plant imho, but ... they're pretty healthy. Choose your poison :p

thanks for your reply thez yo, ill look into that.

Are you referring to Sean? I've gotten a couple hamatas and a villosa from him. After dealing with him for awhile, he drops the prices for return buyers. ;)

Back