What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's NEW N. macrophylla

The seller is chemical crazy.. So it wouldn't surprise me.

It has teeth, it's big, it's 70$ . . . I wouldn't pass it up. Congratulations on your new addition Mass, whatever it is! :)

Well mass a winner plant shouldn't be entered for a few months anyway haha

Wow where do you guys get the time or the money. Nice plant. Congrats.

Mass, i think ive only got a couple of months before i can enter mine as of now.... ive had it for just about 4 months... though it feels like its been longer lol

Man time flies.. I thought it's only been a couple of months. Probably just seems that way cause it's not mine.

This is the sort of thing that helps persuade my mom....

Congrats

This is going to be interesting, and awesome!

That is one beautiful macro mass. Congrats. Good luck with it. I am sure it will do great. Btw...any idea if its a BE or AW clone? I agree... very thin leaves compared to mine as well.

aww, cute little guy... (monster with mean looking teeth.)

It's a BE vraev.. Thanks Isaac! Too good of a deal to pass up..

Wow! That is a great score for a BE macro Mass. I got one which was decently sized and man, even that is the size of your one leaf. And I paid a 120$ for it. Nice steal. :)

Wow! That is a great score for a BE macro Mass. I got one which was decently sized and man, even that is the size of your one leaf. And I paid a 120$ for it. Nice steal. :)

haha.. thanks. I pride myself on my "Bargain Shopping". :awesome:

Mass, you should teach me some tips ;)

only 70 dollars?:0o:

Congrats! It just so happens my N. macrophylla came in this weekend too. Been too busy to take pics or anything. I paid just around that price too! Only mine is the size of a postage stamp! LOL.

Congrats! It just so happens my N. macrophylla came in this weekend too. Been too busy to take pics or anything. I paid just around that price too! Only mine is the size of a postage stamp! LOL.

Mine too! I have macro envy. :(

Back