What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's NEW N. macrophylla

aww.. chin up fellas.
If it makes you guys feel any better I just picked up a seed grown macrophylla that's about the size of a quarter, for $80. :awesome:

Thanks for rubbing it in Mass. ;) 80$ SG macrophylla that just happens to be the most sought after plant similar to edwardsiana. :p

Thanks for rubbing it in Mass. ;) 80$ SG macrophylla that just happens to be the most sought after plant similar to edwardsiana. :p

IMO.. I'd have to say SG N. villosa is the next most sought after. Macrophylla seems to be on everyone's growlist now days.
And wouldn't ya know it.. I've got SG plants of both. :awesome:

Yeah, the problem with villosa I think is you could put it on everyones growlist and 3 months later it would be gone from most. LOL.

They were available last year from TC for very cheap (20 bucks). I think everyone killed them. I will probably try not to kill a villosa once they are available again from TC.

IMO.. I'd have to say SG N. villosa is the next most sought after. Macrophylla seems to be on everyone's growlist now days.
And wouldn't ya know it.. I've got SG plants of both. :awesome:

Ohhhh well....aint that a surprise. :poke: :-P-:

haha.. what's THAT supposed to mean!?!?

I think it's macro, isn't trusmadiensis supposed to have really thick tendrils?

Naaah...macro has some pretty thick tendrils as well. The biggest giveaway can be the size of the teeth on the peristome + the distance between the teeth + # of teeth as well.

Back