What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my new Trusmadiensis clone2

Please post your N. Trusmadiensis clone 1 and 2 pictures!

Here is my clone2

324f7ddb.jpg

6965da25.jpg

It got this yesterday :)

Already posted pics of my clone 1 around here somewhere. You can find Brokken's clone 2 in this month's POTM contest. ;)
Great looking plant you've got there though!

Last edited:
Drool worthy. Very awesome. I am so behind. I want some of these beauties.

Lol, as the first picture loaded I was like "erm, I'm pretty sure that's a ceph" and then I was like "ohhhhh :oops:"

It's really pretty, nice job! :drool:

i got this from Tony Paroubek...

The plant Brokken posted on the POTM is a clone 2? that thing is huge. didnt these clones come out in 2008?

Beautiful plant the color is really dark!!

Great pics Smell!

I just picked up a Trusmadiensis clone 2 on eBay. No pitchers yet so there's not much to show.

Twigs,

was it the 3 basal trusmadiensis clone2 you won from ebay? i think we were the only two who bidded. Are you able to split the basals?

i got this from Tony Paroubek...

The plant Brokken posted on the POTM is a clone 2? that thing is huge. didnt these clones come out in 2008?

It grows VERY quickly. It has good sized when I got it and it's nearly doubled in the year or so I've had it. You can see the plant in the background.

Last edited:
Back