What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thought I'd create a picture thread here as I pretty much only get Neps now.. Its been a while and I've had a rearrange so it's time for an update :)

Might aswell start with the newest to pop;
IMG_2976.jpg

Royal Truncata beginning to colour up, the peristome is thicker around the back so I'm hoping to see some more mature characteristics in the near future!

IMG_2988.jpg

Glabrata growing like crazy, got veeery lucky in just missing the growth point when an ice pack fell on it, just took it off the leaf still wrapped around the stem!

IMG_2974.jpg

First pitcher under my care

IMG_2979.jpg

'Black Knight' banished to it's own end of the terrarium as its putting on some size

IMG_2981.jpg

Lowii loves to make leaves but inflating pitchers painfully slowly!

IMG_2983.jpg

Inermis x Bongso

IMG_2982.jpg

Liking the shape of these pitchers a lot

IMG_2978.jpg

Newest addition; Truncata x Ephippiata

IMG_2986.jpg

Took no time to settle in and continue to inflate a pitcher

IMG_2987.jpg

Jungle in a fish tank..

Looking Great!
I particularly like the N. Inermis x Bongso.
Any from how slow growing Lowii usually is, I'm glad it's at least putting out leaves quickly for you!

Looking Guuuurd :)

Very nice looking. The inermis x bongso has a good shape to it.

Right on! I'm digging all your plants, they're healthy and pretty.

Though.... take it from me, a fellow terrarium man: Enjoy these days when all your plants look tidy and have plenty of space. :lol:

Thanks a lot guys

Though.... take it from me, a fellow terrarium man: Enjoy these days when all your plants look tidy and have plenty of space. :lol:

Haha I'm praying for a greenhouse by that time! :lol:

great looking plants, looks like they all like your growing conditions

Very nice. Bout' time you got some pics up for us. ;)

Very nice collection you got there and even nicer to see all of them lookin so good

Nice plants! I love the color / shape of the Inermis x Bongso.

Thanks for sharing!!

Ooo, your plants look lovely!

beautiful neps! i wish i royal trunc would throw ou another leaf for me instead of being so ungodly slow

I'm likin' that Black Knight! Nice plants.

Small update :)

IMG_2997.jpg

Newest from Glabrata, made a nice jump in size for this pitcher

IMG_2995.jpg

Young and plain but I quite like it, Veitchii x Platychila

IMG_2994.jpg

Recently opened Truncata x Ephippiata

IMG_2991.jpg

My new favourite! First Lowii pitcher in my care

Now for some non-neps..

IMG_3001.jpg

H. Nutans x Heterodoxa - Finally started to grow again after being seperated due to Heli sudden death brownness!

IMG_3000.jpg

A hitchhiker in my Ceph pot, can anyone give any idea as to what this young'un is?

IMG_2996.jpg

Finally my first and only companion plant; Mimosa Pudica. I love how it goes to sleep at night!

Thanks for looking :D

nice looking plants

Is that one of those tickle me plants?

Sure is, the whole thing collapses if it get disturbed enough (found out the first time I sprayed it!) The leaves also fold up at night.

Your plants look great!

Coming along nicely ;>

Might want to put a ? on the N. truncata x ephippiata. Looks a whole lot more like N. lowii x boschiana to me. Have any more leaf/plant photos to go with it?

Tony

Back