0 Thread(s)
    First I was -___- then I ed

Class 5 Nepenthes hoarder lance's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually I have no idea

In addition to growing plants, I design and build RC planes powered by Tesla batteries. Check out my progress at www.chargedplanes.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ._______. The pitcher of the month contest turned parody by my awesome veitchii
    Edward

My Growlist
    My Twitter page

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thez_yo View Post
    OMG . Hey, how's everything else doing? Haven't seen ya post plants pics in a while and I'm going through Ron-withdrawal
    I don't think I've heard of that malady ... ... but I suspect people with that fare better than those with the opposite syndrome ...

You're right in that I've been negligent w/ the pic-posting. I've been taking pics (at least some) but haven't had the time to post them. My U. alpina 'Pittier Moon' put on an awesome display - hard to grasp how huge those flowers are! Little lowii is growing gangbusters - but people on Terra tend to hate that species. H. uncinata & nutans both put out their 1st non-juvie pitchers. H. chimantensis is doing well with those dagger-like nectar spoons as are most of the Heli's - they love the cooler temps. Foothills put out 3 or 4 flower stalks .... & on & on ....
    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

*** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RL7836 View Post
    I don't think I've heard of that malady ... ... but I suspect people with that fare better than those with the opposite syndrome ...

You're right in that I've been negligent w/ the pic-posting. I've been taking pics (at least some) but haven't had the time to post them. My U. alpina 'Pittier Moon' put on an awesome display - hard to grasp how huge those flowers are! Little lowii is growing gangbusters - but people on Terra tend to hate that species. H. uncinata & nutans both put out their 1st non-juvie pitchers. H. chimantensis is doing well with those dagger-like nectar spoons as are most of the Heli's - they love the cooler temps. Foothills put out 3 or 4 flower stalks .... & on & on ....
    What? Nonsense! "people" nothing. I'd love to see pics of it all.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

N.lowii

one of my lowii's with upper pitchers ,starting to produce more uppers now spring is here,this is a newly opened one ,too young to have exudate present
    John

Last edited by snapperhead51; 11-10-2011 at 03:05 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I...am...speechless.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! Amazing. You should specify which pitcher you're entering. Or maybe just enter the entire plant into the plant of the month contest over on pitcher plant proboards.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast