Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: neem oil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds like a plan,shame i just brought the neem and it was not cheap but i would rather try and solve this without the use of chemicals,i tried a insecticide on my plants early this year and it set my plants back months,it was in an aerosol and i think i held it too close,maybe the cold gas i dunno but they are only just started growing well again,thanks again for your input

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not a Number View Post
    Neem oil affects or suppresses cellular growth. That's where it gets its anti-fungal properties. And that's why it is often not recommended for use on seedlings or younger plants.
    I have used neem on my cp seedlings without a problem... Then again, I had some very low yields... Kinda hard to tell, especially since the seed in question had the reputation of being low yield anyways... I haven't seen any repressed growth from using neem.
    " You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." -Inigo Montoya
    +growlist
    +petiolaris drosera going dormant?
    +picture thread

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a matter of timing. As you know from developmental biology there are "critical periods" when aspects of growth can be most adversely affected.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12