Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: a few nep pic's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snapperhead, I agree with your advise about growing nepenthes healthily and happily! That being said, I really wish I could get some plants from you if it weren't for CITES and certs
    Edward

My Growlist
    My Twitter page

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokosauros View Post
    Snapperhead, I agree with your advise about growing nepenthes healthily and happily! That being said, I really wish I could get some plants from you if it weren't for CITES and certs
    well your in Malaysia right , so really i can send a few plants over , but your best bet is to buy from exotica , he has the right permits , but $500 min buy for international . i could send a plant or 2 but at your risk , its been done before !! with no problems , depends on your customs , they been very slack over the years , so may be still the same ??
    j

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'd better hope that the Malaysian Customs doesn't return the package to Australia (which has occurred before). Then you'd be the one in strife as it is illegal to export plants out of Australia without an export permit- particularly if you have been a little inventive with your Customs declaration.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great plants. I love your youtube.com videos very much as well, by the way. Great story about the peat catching fire I've sterilized some soil in the microwave recently as well, but it didn't catch fire, probably because it was already wet. Did you put it in the microwave dry?
    Da' mishu
    Provo, Utah.

My Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...29#post1089429

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic plants! Gotta say the lowii is my favorite. I just love those uppers, so unusual. Keep those pics coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seandew View Post
    You'd better hope that the Malaysian Customs doesn't return the package to Australia (which has occurred before). Then you'd be the one in strife as it is illegal to export plants out of Australia without an export permit- particularly if you have been a little inventive with your Customs declaration.
    yea quite so , know a few people in Au that do it regularly , they seem to have the golden touch so far !! , sounds like you have had the customs experience ??
    J

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by richjam1986 View Post
    Great plants. I love your youtube.com videos very much as well, by the way. Great story about the peat catching fire I've sterilized some soil in the microwave recently as well, but it didn't catch fire, probably because it was already wet. Did you put it in the microwave dry?

yes i did not read the instructions , i read about it but must have missed about putting it in wet , so now with a new microwave in the kitchen , i better just stick to live sphag as the seed germination medium !! ok the vid's yer there a bit out of date now may have to redo some as the whole green house has been extended and changed around
    , thanks for the feed back
    J

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snapperhead51 View Post
    yea quite so , know a few people in Au that do it regularly , they seem to have the golden touch so far !! , sounds like you have had the customs experience ??
    J
    Not myself. Let's just say that I have a comprehensive understanding of the Quarantine and Customs requirements regarding the legal exportation and more relevantly, the legal importation of plant material into Australia.

Some nice plants you have BTW, seen a fair bit of your stuff on eBay recently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seandew View Post
    Not myself. Let's just say that I have a comprehensive understanding of the Quarantine and Customs requirements regarding the legal exportation and more relevantly, the legal importation of plant material into Australia.

Some nice plants you have BTW, seen a fair bit of your stuff on eBay recently.
    aahh yes i know of you , not by name ,but where you work i believe , , we been trying to info from you on other matters , can we chat on email some where please , yer ebay been very busy for me , helps pay for my habit , nep's that is !!
    J

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast