What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just getting used to how this site works , so thought I mite put a few nep pitchers up hope you enjoy them
J
P1110969-1.jpg

Lowii uppers

P1110992.jpg

aristolockioides

P1110997.jpg

lowii x veitchii

P1120001.jpg

predator truncata x hamata

P1120002.jpg

spectibilis x truncata x boshiana

P1120003.jpg

izumiae x trusmadiensis

P1120005.jpg

ventricosa x ephippiata will be huge when open

P1120006.jpg

stenophylla x rokko

P1120007.jpg

maxima x trusmadiensis

P1120008.jpg

lowii x ventricosa

Last edited:
*drool* now I can imagine my collection when it is all grown up....great neps! I like the lowii hybrids :)

LOL, youre going to be a very popular person around here

OMG those are some of the nicest nepenthes ive ever seen!!!!

you still up Butch :)

I was just getting up, having coffee and checking emails,
at work now.... ready to start the new day... I remember Sydney being 16 or 18 hours ahead of here, not sure about Adel

I was just getting up, having coffee and checking emails,
at work now.... ready to start the new day... I remember Sydney being 16 or 18 hours ahead of here, not sure about Adel
work now ok dont work to hard mate ha ha ah , yer its 10.58 here now pm that is with day light saving too so that is one hour ahead as well so we get more sun , like we need more sun Hay ha ha ah no wounder we get sun burn so much !!

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Hay Butch
here is a laugh for ya , I got some new peat today bail or TE-EM peat
, wanted to sterilise it to grow some nep seed with out that pesky green crap coming up , so i put 4 small microwave containers 1/2 filled in the microwave a power it up max, for 8 min at 7.5 min smoke was coming out the microwave , the peat caught fire and smoke every where :nono: its hard to put out too when you hands are so hot from the plate over heating and burning your fingers :blush: , darn bush fire in the kitchen mate , new microwave tomorrow this one is stuffed ha ha ah ??? :censor: the container melted on the turning galss plate too what a mess , wife seem very amused:poke: with it all
j

LMAO, oh my.....i bet the wife was rolling in the floor with laughter, then probably ready to kick your butt for smoking up the house and microwave

well, gotta get ready for lecture... talk to ya later john

glad to see ya here mate...

work now ok dont work to hard mate ha ha ah , yer its 10.58 here now pm that is with day light saving too so that is one hour ahead as well so we get more sun , like we need more sun Hay ha ha ah no wounder we get sun burn so much !!

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Hay Butch
here is a laugh for ya , I got some new peat today bail or TE-EM peat
, wanted to sterilise it to grow some nep seed with out that pesky green crap coming up , so i put 4 small microwave containers 1/2 filled in the microwave a power it up max, for 8 min at 7.5 min smoke was coming out the microwave , the peat caught fire and smoke every where :nono: its hard to put out too when you hands are so hot from the plate over heating and burning your fingers :blush: , darn bush fire in the kitchen mate , new microwave tomorrow this one is stuffed ha ha ah ??? :censor: the container melted on the turning galss plate too what a mess , wife seem very amused:poke: with it all
j

:-)) Shouldve gotten the peat wet first. I bet the wife was laughing.

:-)) Shouldve gotten the peat wet first. I bet the wife was laughing.

ok so that the trick is it, wet it them nuk it ok thanks not so easy to catch fire then hay , how long in the microwave and at what wattage , do u know , so i dont stuff up the new one or i will get the butt kicked ,

J

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

LMAO, oh my.....i bet the wife was rolling in the floor with laughter, then probably ready to kick your butt for smoking up the house and microwave

well, gotta get ready for lecture... talk to ya later john

glad to see ya here mate...

yer she seen the funny side to it this time , ha ha ah , yer thanks Butch , been meaning to get on here for a while , deff chat soon mate , would very much like to exchange some of them seeds
chat soon
John

Those are some GREAT highland neps....Any from the lowlands :)

Beautiful!

How old is your N. lowii? Mine is small, but is a faster than I would have expected given it's reputation.

beautiful plants, i hope to have plants like those one day

Wow, what a lovely, well grown, mature collection. :) Amazing! :)

Stunning! :drool:

very nice as usual john,flytrapcare has enjoyed your pics for long enough people here will love your plants

just WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :0o::0o::0o::0o::0o::0o::0o:

thank you very very much for sharing :love:

wow. those are some very impressive specimens. the lowii is fantastic! im a big fan of the aristo too!

N. lowii uppers - wow!

Would like to see pics of the whole plant someday if possible.

Back