Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: V-Boss!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gill_za View Post
    dvg,

My sincerest apologies, I did not mean to post on your particular thread. My post was for : which cps do you dislike thread, and I guess I was so sleepy yesterday that I accidentally posted it here. Again, my apologies I did not want to pollute your thread.

gill_za
    Haha, no worries Gill_Za.

I realized later that you probably meant to post in that other thread.

.............................................................................................................

And another quick update of this pitcher.

It's opening.....

dvg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dvg your very right the N.boschana makes super hybrids have quite a few different ones here , , but this pitcher did not come up so well , don't know if it got damaged or what , so when you get yours open and hardened up, show me the peristome please , because as it is getting larger the peristome seems to be deforming some what

the boschiana pitcher is quite plane ,compared to other pitchers

but add lowii to boschiana x veitchii and just love this one , the colour , shape and speed at which is grows too

I think the hybrids with it in are stunning for sure
    J

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice there Snapperhead!

Is your first pic there the Wistuba clone of this N. veitchii x boschiana cross?

It looks very similar to the photos i've seen of the Wistuba cross and i like that one very much as well.

This pitcher opening for me is the EP cross and i think it may be seed grown, because a lot of the EP material offered is seed grown.

I had a quick peek inside of the opening lid and it appears that this peristome is striped, so i'll post some pics once this peristome unfurls more.

dvg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A thing I notice about boschiana hybrids, the boschiana genes always lend their colouration, their vigorousity and their nice slender pitcher shape. Makes their hybrids very nice if the other parent is stunning, especially with the peristome.

This is precisely why I recently acquired a BE seed grown boschiana, I'm hoping that I can cross it with my veitchii bario striped
    Edward

My Growlist
    My Twitter page

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dvg
    the hybrid is from exotica , Geoff Mansell , i can not get plants in from over seas because of our import laws, so most of our hybrids come form Geoff, luckily he makes great hybrids for us here , we are very great full he works his magic for us , we do have a few other guys doing them but not on the scale of Geoff, similar to Rob's great stuff to , only wish we could get a lot of Rob's plants in here well more of them any how

J

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rokosauros View Post
    A thing I notice about boschiana hybrids, the boschiana genes always lend their colouration, their vigorousity and their nice slender pitcher shape. Makes their hybrids very nice if the other parent is stunning, especially with the peristome.

This is precisely why I recently acquired a BE seed grown boschiana, I'm hoping that I can cross it with my veitchii bario striped
    I agree Edward very much so 100%
    J

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A shot from today,

dvg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing!!

Class 5 Nepenthes hoarder lance's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW terrific!!! Love the coloration differences!
    Thanks for sharing!

In addition to growing plants, I design and build RC planes powered by Tesla batteries. Check out my progress at www.chargedplanes.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast