What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of a local CP nursery

Hi guys.. I went with Edward(Rokosaurs) yesterday too Fauzi's(owner) nursery and well got myself a few neps. Anyway here are some of the pictures of his nursery and plants.

052.jpg

053.jpg

059.jpg

058.jpg

057.jpg

069.jpg

063.jpg

062.jpg

054.jpg

067.jpg

066.jpg

060.jpg

065.jpg

061.jpg

One of the darkest/reddest i've seen
064.jpg

Which led me to get myself a small one too
212.jpg

Here are my other neps
210.jpg

209-1.jpg

There was a thread on this before that I started......I see you've been busy Ken. Who's Edward? :p

009-7.jpg

007-7.jpg

006-7.jpg

0052.jpg

004-10.jpg

003-9.jpg

0022-1.jpg

And this is officially mine as of yesterday! :-O
012-5.jpg

Lets do a little brain exercise. If you wanna know what species/hybrid all the pictures are, you'll have to utilise your knowledge of nepenthes well enough :jester: good luck!

Last edited:
Wow, i bet that was an awesome place to visit. It looks like you got yourself a nice plant.

cool plants,you are lucky to have that to visit,thanks for the pics

that must be nice to have a really cool nursery that close by. I would love to someday have a pot of n. ampullaria like the one three pictures from the bottom.

Spectacular plants. Very nice that you embraced the lowland weather and grew those spectacular merrilliana etc.. Do u have any big northiana. Merrilliana, northiana and bicalcarata are the best lowland species IMO.

Hi people, Kenneth and I don't actually own this nursery, the guy who does isn't a member here.

Vraev, there aren't any pure merrilliana at it's large sizes, you might have noticed some merrilliana hybrids instead. Fauzi only has bicalcarata pitchering at a large size. It seems northiana is a slow and difficult species for him :lol:

sorry...I guess I mixed it up...its a sumatrana.

0022-1.jpg

:)

Some fabulous plants!

Back