What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Anyone Here Ordered from Borneo Exotics?

Recently that is. I just need to ask something about ordering wholesale from them.

Not sure if the topic is not allowed but I only intend to ask my other questions privately through PM or through email. Thanks!

ummm... arent they only wholesale to nurseries?

Talking about vendors isn't aloud on the forum so will probably get deleted.

Edit: nvm just remembered was a different vendor

IM pretty sure you are aloud to talk about international dealers.

Talking about vendors isn't aloud on the forum so will probably get deleted.

Heli: My understanding is if you meet their order requirement, ($1000 I think) they will send plants out. There was a BE group order to Canada this spring.

Even if I communicate with the member through email?

Right now I think only nurseries can order from them but if you emailed them a deal maybe could be made...

Please check with Borneo Exotics themselves about wholesale orders... :)

http://www.borneoexotics.com/aspx/wholesale.aspx

Do bear in mind that they do not entertain mass retail orders (which is different from wholesale orders) in USA as they have a few designated distributors.

Cindy, my questions are mostly about plant quality and other things related to customer satisfaction. :D

Just drop them an email. They are generally prompt in their responses.

They are very prompt to respond, and wholesale requires $1200 min order. And you have to be approved.

I think Tony Paroubek on here is a US retailer

You can encourage other members here and combine your orders, and I believe the total will exceed $1200.

Read their website:

We regret that we are unable to service the retail sector in countries where we already have a registered Distributor.

Back