Likes Likes:  0

Thread: A few pictures

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few pictures

Hey guys,

I don't post many pictures of things that are going WELL with my plants, so, lemme I'll put just a few up now. (Taken with my phone, so, not the best quality...)

N. alata, starting to vine (not in picture)

(I tried twice now to get that picture to be right side up, but something is going on and it wont work! Sorry about that...)

N. x 'Miranda,' opening its newest pitcher. I love it when it has this wide peristome thing going on as it folds over.

N. sanguinea, pumpin' out pitchers regularly now that its use to my conditions

N. (spathulata x spectrabilis) x albomarginata 'Sunset,' the treat I got for myself at the NECP plant show this year.

Thats all for now, thanks for looking!
    CJ
    "The plants you grow, end up growing you."

My Grow List:
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=123995

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good LORD that looks like a massive empty GH. Can I move in with you and share it? I'll be really quiet, you'll never know I'm there. Other than the buttload of plants everywhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the alata actually. Just nice figure!

Nice plants

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that last plant had me fooled. It doesn't look like it has any sphatulata, spectabilis or albomarginata in it! It'll be interesting to see it grow up.

Looks like a campanulata hybrid.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexenthes View Post
    Wow that last plant had me fooled. It doesn't look like it has any sphatulata, spectabilis or albomarginata in it! It'll be interesting to see it grow up.

Looks like a campanulata hybrid.
    I'm watching it carefully, the only parent recognizable in the hybrid is the albomarginata, and that is in the leaf formation, and nothing to do with the pitchers. Ideally, I'd like to grow all three side-by-side and see if I can't identify more features. It seems to be pitchering happily for me, so, I'm sure I'll post pictures of it whenever I'm in a picture-taking mood.

"Good LORD that looks like a massive empty GH. Can I move in with you and share it? I'll be really quiet, you'll never know I'm there. Other than the buttload of plants everywhere. "

I'd love to let you, except that it's my university's greenhouse! Though, they seem to have no problem with me growing my plants in there. I think they actually welcome the novelty
    "The plants you grow, end up growing you."

My Grow List:
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=123995