Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! Nepenthes flower wilt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can try putting a bag around it but I wouldn't seal it up at the top. That might keep a bit more humidity around the plant. Even if you do get it to stop wilting the plant is stressed and not ready and most likely will bear little if any good seed. It takes time to reestablish and little you can do to speed it up...
    Is that a Nepenthes in your pocket or you just happy to see me?

Class 5 Nepenthes hoarder lance's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Paroubek View Post
    You can try putting a bag around it but I wouldn't seal it up at the top. That might keep a bit more humidity around the plant. Even if you do get it to stop wilting the plant is stressed and not ready and most likely will bear little if any good seed. It takes time to reestablish and little you can do to speed it up...

I wish I could bag it but the pot is a hanging pot so the wires will get in the way.

In addition to growing plants, I design and build RC planes powered by Tesla batteries. Check out my progress at www.chargedplanes.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get a large clear grocery bag, and at the top zip tie or twist tie the opening closed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honestly, i think you're confusing the plant. Just let it sit, if the flower dies, it dies. the plant won't go with it.
    If Swiss Cheese has holes, and more holes=less cheese, and more cheese=more holes, does that mean that more cheese=less cheese?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12