Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Litre Nepenthes Hydroponics

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 to what he said ^

Emerald City, currently free of flying monkeys.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Acurite View Post
    now, just waiting for the weekend, my stuff in the mail, and warning everyone of the impending internet apocalypse (SOPA and PIPA, which would likely shut down terraforums) is all i have to do.
    You can't be serious.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Heli View Post
    I am sure SOPA and PIPA arent going to pass. They are against the first amendment.
    Explain to me how.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crofthulhu View Post
    You can't be serious.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Explain to me how.
    Let's try to stay on topic with Mr Acurite's original post. This could get out of control.
    Joshua from PA
    Looking for plants with Pennsylvania location data
    Grow List
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...923#post933923

Formerly known as Pineapple Nepenthesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crofthulhu View Post
    You can't be serious.

Explain to me how.
    I caught these as well, but I was too chicken to say much. But dude, he's just 13. At that age, most kids can't even type correctly. At least he's staying up with controversial issues. Neps are a pretty sophisticated hobby for such an age.

On topic, I think basically anything that is 99% enclosed will keep the humidity high. So anything from a car to a pumpkin will keep high humidity if there is moisture inside and high enough temperatures to evaporate it into the air.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what i meant by "cover with saran wrap" i meant have the box open at the top, with saran wrap over that opening, with the lights above it. Doesn't high humidity+carboard=mold though?
    If Swiss Cheese has holes, and more holes=less cheese, and more cheese=more holes, does that mean that more cheese=less cheese?

Emerald City, currently free of flying monkeys.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I caught these as well, but I was too chicken to say much. But dude, he's just 13. At that age, most kids can't even type correctly. At least he's staying up with controversial issues. Neps are a pretty sophisticated hobby for such an age.

On topic, I think basically anything that is 99% enclosed will keep the humidity high. So anything from a car to a pumpkin will keep high humidity if there is moisture inside and high enough temperatures to evaporate it into the air.
    I agree we should stick on topic, but you really can't expect to say something like that and "get away with it." Some people have actually read the bill, instead of read other peoples perceptions of it, and know what they are talking about.

The two statements I replied to, you might as well call them liars. Terraforums would not go down, and SOPA/PIPA is in no way against the first amendment. ( I like you Heli, it's just factually incorrect)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, i get it, SOPA and PIPA aren't blah blah blah, can someone answer my questions?
    If Swiss Cheese has holes, and more holes=less cheese, and more cheese=more holes, does that mean that more cheese=less cheese?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    High humidity plus cardboard equals nothing but trouble. A plastic bin with a light on top would be better, or like others have mentioned, an aquarium.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast