User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Anyone Growing N. gymnamphora?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my first Nep collection from 2000 - 2007 I had a N. gymnamphora from Wistuba and that thing never grew bigger than 3" in diameter for me. Once it hit 3" that was it, years later when I gave up my plants it was still only 3"... LOL

In my new collection I have a N. gymnamphora x dubia plant and it's gone from a 6" rosette to a foot tall vine in almost a year so perhaps my N. gymnamphora clone was simply a bad one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    swords it does vary from plant to plant and grower to grower, my friend has 2 plants with 3 6'+ tall vines and numerous basals.

Is ready to take this hobby to a whole new level DavyJones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a terrible time with it too. It did great for a few years when my wife cared for it, and then it got a ton of basals and went downhill. I might take a look at the roots now, perhaps they just need a little more space.
    "We are in a sense the Universe trying to understand itself. By Observing it we are observing what we are." - Phillip Plait

Growlist: Updated 1/11/12 http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=110846

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi can anyone post actual growing conditions? Predominately highland? What are your temperature ranges?

I have a cutting that just rooted that I am keeping at 75 to 79 day time, 60 to 65 night time.

thank you in advance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12