What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Veitchii appreciation thread!

mikefallen13

Mr. veitchii
I know a lot of members have really beautiful specimens of this species so I though it was about time for someone to create a apperciation thread for a species that definently deserves appreciation!! So highland or lowland, striped or golden post your veitchiis here!!

Veitchii K.....supposedly...tis seedgrowm.

Nveitchii_7-28-11.jpg

seed grown veitchii K. (all veitchii K are seed grown btw.. )

IMG_0068.jpg

young seed grown veitchii HL

IMG_0440.jpg

Very nice!! and mass about how big is your K in diameter?

not big.. only around 6" or 7".

Wow that thing will be spectacular when it gets larger! Keep the pics coming guys!

N. veitchii is one of those species that just keeps getting better and better with age and size! I also find it interesting how cultural conditions can change the way the pitchers look, particularly with color and stripes and stripe intensity.

Tony, you must have a few veitchii worth posting. I'm sure everybody on here would love to see any you have!

I really appreciate this thread! Awesome pics the Veitchii K never gets old...

I'll have to post some of the new pitchers on the 2 at Meaowview. One is quite large.

nice plants everbody
N. veitchii pink
100_5731.jpg

N. veitchii x tiveyi
100_5792.jpg

100_5794.jpg

love that veitchii x x Tiveyi. Very nice..

Very nice everybody! If anybody has any nice veitchii crosses please feel free to post them too!

Hmm well.. by the time they start putting out some nice pitchers they go out the door, but here is one that is perty
NveitchiiK.jpg

Back