What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JB's Nepenthes pic thread.

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Spectabilis x (vent x lowii)

6F9A0F27-orig.jpg

C0952F06-orig.jpg

9BE9708C-orig.jpg

N. ventricosa x (talangensis x carunculata)

D292E809-orig.jpg

2CB2E79A-orig.jpg

I have a few more to take pics of. Things are starting to settle in nicely.

Beautiful nepenthes Josh!

Took everything a while to settl in. I am rather impressed by the spec x (vent x lowii). I wasn't expecting that TBH.

N. ventricosa x (talangensis x carunculata)

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

N. Marbled Dragon

019.jpg

N. Gothica

020.jpg

I really like that ventricosa x (talangensis x carunculata)

It's got a nice squat shape.

Yes Dex that is one of my favs too. I have another that has vent squat I'm waiting to mature.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Dex, your avitar pic is awesome. I love the shape and colors.

Daaannngg... how did I miss your thread? I'm loving the pots. You should put them in trays like Brokken and get some moss growing on them. Would look even cooler..

Idk if I had the water too deep or what but some didn't like their feet wet. I have some pots with moss already. Git the idea from broken.love the loss pots. I think I need move air movement in the gh. Thank Mass.

750C6254.jpg

N. sanguinea orange

E6466C44.jpg

N. alata "k" from EP

A51F07B6.jpg

N. Red Leopard

20F9E84A.jpg

N. Red Leopard uppers

CE077D6F.jpg

N. Marbled Dragon

F82E63C5.jpg

N. Miranda

63ACE28D.jpg

A NoID cutting I got from someone. Looks miranda like.

7471D02B.jpg

N. lowii x truncata wide peristoma

CB9BA160.jpg

N. Jungle Bells

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

Good looking neps. I'm going to have to locate a gothica...very beautiful. Which one is your fav?

IDK yet. I am partial to the marbled dragon only cause I know the size it gets. Many have yet to pitcher. Like lady pauline and exotic lady. Plus vogelii, spectabilis, spect x talengensis, and severl others have not pitchered yet. Oh I have a vent x inermis about to pop its lid. :p

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

I do think I will be partial to lowii x truncata wide peristoma though. Once it gets larger.

Isn't it ventricosa K?

Very nice. Did you build a GH?

awesome! You have a great collection.

beautiful nepenthes :)

severl others have not pitchered yet
Same boat i'm in. Lots of pitcher plants but not so many pitchers:p.

Very nice nepenthes. Like the lowii x truncata.

Mass yes I have had my GH built for two years now. I couldn't cool it last year so it set empty till winter. I have it wired now with ac and fans.

Might give your collection a run for its money Mass once it gets going. Most are still cuttings and not pitchering.

No Mike that is N. alata "k" got it from a friend as a cutting.

21344AD2.jpg

2CCB30DC.jpg

Back