What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JB's Nepenthes pic thread.

Looking good JB, this is by far one of my favorite crosses. Will be neat to see how the 'wide peristome' cross compares the other slightly different lowii x trunc crosses (i.e. the original and the 'squat').

Thanks Yann. I was very fortunate to get this cross. This is the first pitcher it's put out for me since I received it. Ty to the very generous member who traded it to me. I am very thankful.

my3uzyha.jpg

N. Vent squat x (talangensis x carunculata)

u2u7e5e7.jpg

N. eymea

jadu5yje.jpg

N. clip x (clip x eymea)

vu8a9azy.jpg

N. spath x ovata #1

ugasehaj.jpg

N. spath x ovata #2

evasu5yq.jpg

N. viking x truncata

urazuza3.jpg

N. sib x spect or spect x sib can't remember right off hand.

3emabeje.jpg

N. "Exotic Lady"

ry9ebupu.jpg

N. robcantlyii

era6yza3.jpg

N. sing x ham

be7y2u9u.jpg

N. chaniana

u8ybe9eg.jpg

N. tentaculata #1

y3u4e3aj.jpg

N. tentaculata #2

ana4e6u9.jpg

N. lowii x camp

uqeqarut.jpg

N. sing belirang

ytybe3eg.jpg

N. jaqc

uqajyvut.jpg

N. flava

mesy5eqa.jpg

N. vent x ephi

gu5a3u4e.jpg

N. x wriggliana

janenypa.jpg

N. densiflora

Sent from my Synergized Galaxy S3.

Last edited:
Incredible neps!

Great plants! I love your Singalana!

Nice neps! A lot of them :)

You've got some great plants that rarely ever show up on here, JB. That singalana almost looks like a macrophylla; vent x ephip is probably the coolest one I've seen; and a green jacq pitcher? Is that just from low light or are the pitchers staying that color? I remember Andreas Wistuba wrote that he found some green pitchered plants in situ, but wasn't sure if it was due to low light or not.

That jaqc is still young. Probably from low light too. The pitcher itself is down between pots. Its still a young young plant. Thats like the first pitcher for me. My ham is still green from being so young. The sing I got from Tony. Didn't know Mac was so dark. That's why I like that form of sing. Doing much better than tujuh too. The vent x ephi is nice but I'm in love with the spect x Sib.

Beautiful neps!! Love the eymae

N. spathulata x ovata is going to have an insane peristome!

Yes it is wireman. I got two on blind faith as its a new cross when I bought it from Tony. I'm glad I got two. At least I couldn't find it on photo finder at the time of preorder. I'm pleased.

Anything with ovata is going to look awesome. When did he release that cross? THere's no way I'd have room for it, I'm just curious.

I got it recently. Couple months ago or so. I've been on plant buying restriction since that preorder lol

20120919_162845_zps1f3e47d9.jpg

N. "Jungle Bells"

20120911_121620_zps7ac573c3.png

N. "Marbled Dragon"

Last edited:
great collection jb

MORE! I know you're holding out on us buddy.

There are many I want to get looking nice before they get listed. :)

There are many I want to get looking nice before they get listed. :)

Back