What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to acquire seeds

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
I'm looking to acquire some nep seeds from a guy in Germany. He goes by the name of Robin. Has anyone aquired seeds from him before and is he trustworthy? I have yet to deal with him other than private emails.
Goes by the handle Rob_Tron.

Just trying to do a lil homework.

@jb: you'd probably get better feedback if you asked on the cpuk forum, since the likelihood of people buying from that specific person is much higher.

Thanks Amp. I will do that too. Since that us where I got in contact with him. But he is new there too with 6 posts.

it might be the same Robin that has a spectacular collection... if it is the same person then i would say yes. very trustworthy. check the pitcherplant forum as well. he/she is on there.

EDIT: just saw the handle they go under... its not the same robin as the one om thinking of goes under the handle of "Robin".
Alex

Back