Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wren rips pitchers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it wasn't like I sat there and did nothing. This was hard as it involved three life forms I'm pationate about, the neps of course, avians and sphinx moths all in conflict with each other. The bird came out on top. I raise sphinx moths so I know one day I'm going to find one in a pitcher and I won't be happy about that either. But it's ok. This is what nature does usually I'm very unbiased but in this case it was frustrating. But getting the chickens out so I could close the door was the best move. No more moths and birds in the patio. Wild birds anyway hehe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clever little punk.
    You would love my new job. I'm a photographer in a lorikeet aviary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was. I'm still surprised he figured it out when there aren't that many other nepenths are around for him to know what they are. I'm still amazed he knew what to do. Though he probably just saw the bugs inside as birds have incredible eye sight.

I have worked for a few avicultural jobs including zoo keeper. I am not a people person and I hated the lorikeet aviary the few times they gave me the camera and encouraged me to sell polaroid photos to familes who were already carrying cameras. Luckily I didn't do that much and my main duties were feeding and cleaning behind the scenes of other bird cages. That was wonderful. Now I work with my own birds at home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12