What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pitcher of the Month APRIL 2012!!

ventricosa x hamata
14816685.jpg

191en.jpg

Wonderful! I'm in awe :eek: ...

OMG, I'm SO glad I just ordered a ventricosa x hamata. That's a wonderful looking plant.

1) I believe someone suggested a separate monthly contest for growers anxious to show off their plants in the 3 to 6 month range. I'm all for it, if you want to start such a thing going.

2) I waited the six months, and at the six month point, the plants I had to show were FAR nicer than they were at 3 months. Just sayin', not arguin'!

Paul

I totally agree with the second point. My entry for Jone went from "eh" to "Bam!" in 4 months. The next pitcher is going to be even better! Nepenthes are like a fine wine and habanero hot sauce, they get better with age.

Wow, that ventricosa x hamata looks amazing! I'd even venture to say it stands out from both of its parents.

Aaaaaannnndddd......Pygo wins again. :lol:

Did TF poll voting get nixed already?

Did TF poll voting get nixed already?

The 'lets vote on the rules of the contest' poll said that the people wanted voting on cornell afaik. So, so be it.

I missed those results. I withdraw my entry..

Back