User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitcher of the Month APRIL 2012!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    must admit i would rather vote for an entry by someone who is active in the forum community ie when someone needs advice and not for someone who never seems to post or help with the problems of others and only posts when they have a stunning pither in POTM,that is my bias and i am sticking to it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thez_yo View Post
    ..we should have the vote as a poll on this forum instead of at Cornell?
    Yes. I'm for that 100%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thez_yo View Post
    So are you guys saying you do believe Cornell's site got hacked and we should have the vote as a poll on this forum instead of at Cornell? The rules voting thread says keep Cornell by 28 to 7 here http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130353
    I also agree. Whilst there may be people petty enough to vote someone down based on other things apart from the pitcher, I think making another account is a bit too much effort for something as light-hearted as this competition (hopefully) is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't think my point is petty,i think it is petty to enter a mostly amateur comp when you know you will win,and have also entered in numerous other more pro POTM comps on other forums,but thats just me i guess

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by corky View Post
    don't think my point is petty,i think it is petty to enter a mostly amateur comp when you know you will win,and have also entered in numerous other more pro POTM comps on other forums,but thats just me i guess
    It raises the standard of excellence. Jeremiah grows Nepenthes just like the rest of us. We should have been starting our epic greenhouses way back when he decided to!

I kick myself all the time for not being as driven (or lucky) as Jeremiah.

All's fair in Nepenthes and War.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats fair enough then if thats what you guys think, i have never had anything worth entering and enjoy looking at the pics,i just thought some of you would find it unfair but thinking about it, its the taking part that counts,no offence was meant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I know that absolutely nothing I grow can hold up against Jeremiah's plants. But I don't care! His plants are so darned nice to look at, that I don't complain!
    <Av8tor1> as big as peat is, the bear runs not him

Big Boss, Founder, and Major Cheese of the Canadian Association for the Cultivation of Carnivorous Plants... Ask if you want to join, I'm the only member...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by corky View Post
    Oh no I wasn't referring to your point, I was talking about last month's results when an amazing pitcher was voted dead last for questionable reasons.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast