Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my top possibilities are:
    1) media degradation
    2) neps are beginning to become temp sensitive
    3) overly wet media
    " You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." -Inigo Montoya
    +growlist
    +petiolaris drosera going dormant?
    +picture thread

Hear the Call of Nepenthes carnivoure12's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Media degradation was in my mind aswell, also the media has been staying more wet lately, I guess I should go ahead with repotting them as had thought. Now, to see if I have any media
    -Carnivoure12
    →Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    late to the table here , but do you have good air circulation, Add a fan, it will help cut down on overly wet leaves,
    it does look a bit damp in the grow area, are these in a tank or in the open air , crowding can be a real problem can you move the plants a few more inches apart, or to another grow space.
    i grow in a terrarium almost exclusively, and have to watch out . for the same kind of problem, IMO its the damp conditions , especially if you see no bugs, but dont rule them ou, t i would still do what tony has suggested. it cant hurt.

Formerly known as Pineapple Nepenthesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My aristo looks like that and the leaves have that bumpy texture. I was told it was the start of root rot. Your medium looks pretty wet too. Is it that wet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uphwiz View Post
    late to the table here , but do you have good air circulation, Add a fan, it will help cut down on overly wet leaves,
    it does look a bit damp in the grow area, are these in a tank or in the open air , crowding can be a real problem can you move the plants a few more inches apart, or to another grow space.
    i grow in a terrarium almost exclusively, and have to watch out . for the same kind of problem, IMO its the damp conditions , especially if you see no bugs, but dont rule them ou, t i would still do what tony has suggested. it cant hurt.

If you do use a fan be careful not to dry them out of they are used to a high humidity environment,sometimes a a fan with a bright light can kill them quick if your not watching.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123