Hello everyone, I thought I might post a wee update on this guy. It's made a surprisingly advanced recovery, considering how much time has gone by since I got it.
For those interested, I potted it up into a typical highlander mix (1:1:1 perlite : LFS : orchid bark), watered it with Superthrive once a week, thoroughly sprayed it with Neem oil when I first got it, and it has been in a totally open-topped bag (so it's just "walls"). I also mist frequently every day.
Of my indoor Nepenthes, it is the furthest from the lights (I can go into more detail with that if anyone asks for it), since I read that they prefer "lower" amounts of light.
Anyway, here we are:
2.5 weeks after I got it
Tonight, so, just after four weeks or so:
And if you look a few nodes down, you can see the very beginnings of a new apical meristem, which was very unexpected!
Let me know what you think,