Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nepenthes villosa refridgerateyology

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I should try the oven for low-landers, a pan of water on the lower rack can provide humidity.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Class 5 Nepenthes hoarder lance's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL nice way to cool those villosa younglings BB... good thing it gets in the low 50's here even before a hot day... now all I need is a villosa.

In addition to growing plants, I design and build RC planes powered by Tesla batteries. Check out my progress at www.chargedplanes.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not a Number View Post
    Maybe I should try the oven for low-landers, a pan of water on the lower rack can provide humidity.
    Yeah, Waren, a bain-marie could help out your low-landers; and you could bake some awfully tasty desserts in that water bath as well.

That man is always thinking . . .
    “Sì perché l'autorità dell'opinione di mille nelle scienze non val per una scintilla di ragione di un solo . . ."

-- Galileo "Biff" Galilei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dionae View Post
    How cold does it get in there?
    I have no idea. The lettuce isn't brown so I'd say somewhere between 33*F and 50*F

Quote Originally Posted by mylesG View Post
    so how do you go away for more than a day using this system lol.
    Aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBella View Post
    All hail the wisdom of refridgerateyology; that, and succumbing to peer pressure, which -- I cannot confirm or deny -- may have involved the threatened use of stabbity objects. Here's a pot of seedlings, along with some of the crapola in my refrigideezer -- just because it's simply not cold enough in San Francisco . . .
    I particularly like the name of your image You keep your yeast in the fridgey? Mine's in the freezer just to make sure it doesn't do anything shifty.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a Number View Post
    That is quite possibly the most brilliant idea I've ever heard - all hail the genuis that is All_the_Numbers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsrtfox1942 View Post
    Not just any capers though..... GOURMET capers. LOL!

Yeah, I don't buy no slack-jawed punk "those aren't capers; they're rat turd" products to accompany my plants. They broke the bank at a local Cypriot bodega at 2.25 and are great with tuna salad; so says my little chain-smoking, rude, ill-kempt friend in the beret . . .

“Sì perché l'autorità dell'opinione di mille nelle scienze non val per una scintilla di ragione di un solo . . ."

-- Galileo "Biff" Galilei

Hear the Call of Nepenthes carnivoure12's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So David approves of the controversial practice of refridgerateyology (Albeit reluctantly through stabbity-threats)? I wonder if I'll have to resort to this when I get one.

So, The oven method sounds interesting, I can finally have that roasted N. bicalcarata!
    -Carnivoure12
    →Growlist

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha what brand of wine is that frog drinking, exactly? I'm having doubts about one of the letters..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mato77429 View Post
    haha what brand of wine is that frog drinking, exactly? I'm having doubts about one of the letters..
    It actually appears to be a very intelligent frog due to the integration symbol - I'm guessing it's a relativistic equation due to the u and that it is, in fact, a declaration of love for the MotherLand.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123