What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes villosa refridgerateyology

Not just any capers though..... GOURMET capers. LOL!

Yeah, I don't buy no slack-jawed punk "those aren't capers; they're rat turd" products to accompany my plants. They broke the bank at a local Cypriot bodega at 2.25 and are great with tuna salad; so says my little chain-smoking, rude, ill-kempt friend in the beret . . .

french_frog.jpg

So David approves of the controversial practice of refridgerateyology (Albeit reluctantly through stabbity-threats)? I wonder if I'll have to resort to this when I get one.

So, The oven method sounds interesting, I can finally have that roasted N. bicalcarata!

haha what brand of wine is that frog drinking, exactly? I'm having doubts about one of the letters..

haha what brand of wine is that frog drinking, exactly? I'm having doubts about one of the letters..

It actually appears to be a very intelligent frog due to the integration symbol - I'm guessing it's a relativistic equation due to the u and that it is, in fact, a declaration of love for the MotherLand. :lol:

Back