What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Layer success - N. hamata

Drew, No. If you copied my whole post then you see my answer to your question is already there. I gave my suggestion and I stand by it. Now let's get this back on topic.

Again, elgecko, I look forward to seeing your results. Hopefully you'll have lots of cuttings. Could you please give us more details on the process.

Pineapple, I had not heard of this process until I came here as well.

For some reason you're against reading info on CPUK.
The technique is written out very well, and what I used to make my attempt.... I have nothing to add to it.

Besides if I can't see what the site looks like without joining then it is very likely I shall not join at all. That was the whole point of asking for someone to post one here anyway. I do not care to click away to another site.

Lol Des,you don't need to join the CPUK to see the post and see the pics (links are provided). Besides you know what WWW stands for: "a system of interlinked hypertext documents accessed via the Internet". Clicking away to other sites is the essence of internet. Why duplicate information and clutter servers?

I'm contemplating using this technique on some plants a couple years in the future - I can see some of my plants are going to turn into weeds. Do you get additional growth-point sprouts too when you do this, or does it just simply induce roots to form open-and-shut?

Back