What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The lady steps into the spotlight.

Lady Pauline, looking more radiant than ever.
lady-p.jpg

Oh wow, that's so nice! Do you have supposedly the reverse cross too - Exotic Lady? Also gorgeous.

Why does your's look so good?!

Wow!! :-O

Did you arrange them that way or are they naturally hanging in that postion?

yes indeed. very nice focus, really brings out the characteristics of the plant. thanks for sharing!

Calendar material dat.

so lets see the rest of the plant

Oh my, just when I though you had posted the best...

May I use that pic in my desktop background slideshow?

Oh wow, that's so nice! Do you have supposedly the reverse cross too - Exotic Lady? Also gorgeous.

Nope, don't have the "other woman". I acquired this from a forum member last September cause it wasn't growing for him (too little light, I suspect: not a pitcher in sight), and it has grown an awful lot in eight months!

Why does your's look so good?!

Cuz I'm mean to her, and apparently she likes that sort of thing :-O
Seriously, I don't do anything special.....however, it is worth noting that I did build a dedicated GH for highlanders and intermediates, and the environment in there is tuned quite precisely.

@dj57:
May I use that pic in my desktop background slideshow?

Yes, thanks for asking. :)

Did you arrange them that way or are they naturally hanging in that postion?
That is just the way it presents its pitchers. No doubt this is one reason it was selected for cultivar status.

@Mickey:
so lets see the rest of the plant
In time, sir.

@NnN:
Calendar material dat.
But not quite centerfold-worthy? I haz a sad nao! ;-)

@amph:
yes indeed. very nice focus, really brings out the characteristics of the plant. thanks for sharing!
Mercy buckets, mon frere!

Back